With the conversion of the new system you will need to setup your new account as your greenkey number is no longer used to login to access your account. Please click the following link and follow instructions to recover your new username and password:
Suffolk County Park Reservation System Information Update:
When making reservations at Cedar Point, Cupsogue or Shinnecock East, please note that the site numbers have been renumbered. Please refer to the map on the system to make sure the site you are booking is the site that you actually want. No sites have been eliminated, they are just renumbered.
New this season: Montauk County Park is now on the reservation system. Sixty-five sites are available for booking. All camping and reservation rules apply.
January 20, 2015
The Suffolk County Parks Department is pleased to announce that a new vendor for the Parks camping, golf and marina reservation system has been selected.
As we debut the new reservation system here is some important information to help you plan your 2015 vacation:
· Each day after January 20, 2015, at 7:00pm, you will be able to make reservations up to 90 days in advance.
· Beginning on February 2, 2015 at 7:00 pm, and thereafter, you will be able to make reservations 120 days in advance.
PARK RULES, POLICY CHANGES & HIGHLIGHTS:
· The reservation system is now available on mobile devices, IPADS, tablets, and laptops.
· All reservations must be made through this online reservation system. The telephone phone reservation system will no longer be available.
· When you log into the reservation system for the first time, you will have the ability to establish your own user name and password for future access to the system.
· If a balance is owed on your account, you will be required to pay the balance before you can make reservations. If you feel a balance on your account is in error, please contact our Administration Office at (631) 854-4949.
· Suffolk County Parks’ gift cards can now be redeemed and used toward payment when making reservations.
· You must have a pin number when using a gift card to make a payment online. If you do not have a pin number, please call the administration office at (631)854-4949.
Updates and/or enhancements will be announced as they become available.
We look forward to providing you with a great camping experience during the 2015 season.
The Suffolk County Parks Department