My goals as your county legislator will be to:
- Promote local economic growth
- Protect our environment
- Facilitate business creation and expansion
- Revitalize downtowns
- Protect the health and welfare of all Suffolk County residents
- Create after school programs to help our at risk youths
- Attack the drug problem on Long Island
- Create job training programs
- End automatic pay increases for elected officials
- Reduce government waste
- Make government more accessible for the residents of Suffolk County.
I believe that government must always be working for the people and doing what is in their best interest. Coming from the private sector, as a Regional Vice President for the Capacity Group, I know that government needs to be more accommodating to its residents and their needs. As a County Legislator I plan to be as open and accessible as possible to all of my residents.
I encourage you to please reach out to my office if an issue or concern may arise. My staff and I will gladly try our best to work with you on any issue that you may have. Our office number is 631-854-9611; please also sign up for our Email Updates above so that you can stay up to date on any important information regarding our community, my office, and the functions of the Suffolk County government.