Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 on April 16, 2022. Last updated April 15, 2022
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- 1,217,285 people have received at least one vaccine dose, an increase of 179.
- 1,105,971 people are fully vaccinated, an increase of 245.
- 75.7% percent of the total population is fully vaccinated.
- 79.9% of the population ages 5 and older is fully vaccinated.
- 95.0% of the population ages 18 and older has received at least one dose. (The percent of the population coverage metrics are capped at 95%.)
- 86.7% of the population ages 18 and older is fully vaccinated.
- 49.4% of the population ages 18 and older has had a booster dose.
- 47.6% of the population ages 12 and older has had a booster dose.
- Demographics can be found on the NYSDOH vaccine tracker.
- Vaccination rates by zip code.
- Walk-in vaccination clinics are offering COVID vaccines to Suffolk County residents who are eligible. Appointments are recommended. Medical practitioners and EMS are on-site at all times to answer questions and tend to concerns. Click here for locations and times and parental consent forms. Answers to your vaccine questions can be found on this page, as well.
- If you are confined to your home and wish to receive your COVID-19 vaccination, call 311. We will take your name and you will be called to schedule your free vaccination at home.
COVID-19 Case Tracker- April 15, 2022
- 7,768 COVID-19 tests were administered.
- 7,393,579 total tests have been administered since March 2020.
- 408 new cases were reported.
- 27.5 cases per 100k; 26.4 on a 7-day average.
- 430,385 total cases have been reported since March 2020.
- 5.1% tested positive in Suffolk County; 5.2% positive on a 7-day average.
- 5.4% tested positive on Long Island; 5.7% positive on a 7-day average.
- COVID-19 LOCAL CASE TRACKER https://gisapps.suffolkcountyny.gov/covid19dashboards/
Fatalities, Suffolk County, April 15, 2022
Daily Hospitalization Summary for April 15, 2022 was not available at the time of posting.
New York State Links
NYSDOH Pediatric Reports
CDC COVID Data Tracker
Rates of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 hospitalizations by vaccination status
Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Treatment Locations
COVID-19 Local Guidance
Report unsafe business practices, here.