Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 through 2:30 p.m. on April 5, 2020
- Approximately 28,600 COVID-19 tests have been administered, an increase of approximately 2,200 from April 4.
- The latest number of cases countywide and by town can be found here.
- 1,435 patients are hospitalized (up 19 from April 4) 540 of those are in the intensive care unit (up 113 from April 4)
- 175 individuals have died, up 51 from April 4
- There are 3,186 hospital beds, an increase of 99 beds and 742 ICU beds, an increase of 162 beds from April 4
- In the last 24 hours, 107 COVID-19 patients have been discharged from the hospital.