Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 through 2:30 p.m. on April 7, 2020
- 33,225 COVID-19 tests have been administered
- 43.7 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- 15,561 confirmed cases at this time
- Town breakdown can be found here.
- 1,517patients are hospitalized (up 54 from April 6), 506 of those are in the intensive care unit, a decrease of 40 patients from April 6
- 263 individuals have died, up 64 from 199 on April 6
- There are presently 3,292 hospital beds and 697 ICU beds in Suffolk County.
- In the last 24 hours, 73 COVID-19 patients have been discharged from the hospital