Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 on January 14, 2022. Last updated January 13, 2022
COVID-19 Vaccine Information, as of January 13
- 1,179,202 people have received at least one vaccine dose, an increase of 3,138
- 1,059,582 people is fully vaccinated, an increase of 2,223
- 79.6% of the total population of 1,481,093 has received at least one dose.
- 92.3% of the population ages 18 and older has received at least one dose.
- 71.5% percent of the total population is fully vaccinated.
- 84.1% of the population ages 18 and older is fully vaccinated.
- 76.3% of the population ages 5 and older is fully vaccinated.
- 36.6% of fully vaccinated population have had a booster dose
- Demographics can be found on the NYSDOH vaccine tracker.
- Vaccination rates by zip code
- Walk-in vaccination clinics are offering COVID vaccines to Suffolk County residents who are age 5 and older as well as booster doses to all who are eligible. Appointments are recommended. Medical practitioners and EMS are on-site at all times to answer questions and tend to concerns. Click here for locations and times and parental consent forms. Answers to your vaccine questions can be found on this page, as well.
- If you are confined to your home and wish to receive your COVID-19 vaccination, call 311. We will take your name and you will be called to schedule your free vaccination at home.
COVID-19 Case Tracker- January 13, 2022
- 18,224 COVID-19 tests were administered
- 6,683,816 total tests have been administered since March 2020
- 3,342 new cases were reported
- 225.6 cases per 100k; 307.7 on a 7-day average
- 383,816 total cases have been reported since March 2020
- 18.3% tested positive in Suffolk County; 23.0% positive on a 7-day average
- 17.7% tested positive on Long Island; 22.2% positive on a 7-day average
- COVID-19 LOCAL CASE TRACKER map
Fatalities, Suffolk County, January 13, 2022
Hospitalization, Suffolk County, January 13, 2022
- 1001 individuals were hospitalized, a decrease of 8 in 24 hours
- 138 were new admissions
- 140 patients were in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), an increase of 18 in 24 hours
- 73 patients were in the ICU and intubated
- 148 were discharged since the last report
- 20,378 have been discharged since March 22, 2020
Hospital Capacity, Suffolk County
- 3,101 hospital beds, 679 available, 22%
- 388 ICU beds, 70 available, 29%
NEW: New York State’s Approach to Isolation and Quarantine
Pediatric COVID-19 update: January 7, 2022
New York State COVID-19 Breakthrough Data Report
CDC COVID Data Tracker
COVID-19 Test Site Finder: Get Information on Coronavirus Testing Near You
Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Treatment Locations
COVID-19 Local Guidance
Frequently Asked Questions: Proof of Full Vaccination or Mask Requirement for Businesses and Venues
Report unsafe business practices, here.