Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 through 3:00 p.m. on May 10, 2020:
- 113,895 COVID-19 tests have been administered, an addition of 2,556 tests since May 9
- 32.2 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- 43,965 antibody tests have been administered
- 37,363 persons tested positive for COVID-19; an additional 223 cases since May 9
- 4,659 individuals not previously tested for COVID-19 have tested positive for COVID-19 antibodies; 446 additional cases since May 9.
- 42,022 total positive COVID-19 cases and antibody cases, up 669 from May 9.
- Breakdown by town of COVID-19 cases can be found on the Suffolk County COVID-19 Map*
Updated information on hospitalizations is not available to us at this time
- 1,617 individuals have died**
- 20 deaths
Information not available at this time
* The number of cases on the Suffolk COVID-19 map designated as “Township Not Known” represents individuals whose addresses were not immediately available