Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 through May 12, 2020:
- 117,873 COVID-19 tests have been administered, an addition of 1964 tests
- 31.4 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- Updated antibody testing information to come
- 37,062 total; 151 new cases as of May 11. This number does not include positive antibody test results.
- 575 individuals were hospitalized on May 10, a decrease of 15
- 216 patients were in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) on May 10, a decrease of 6
- 1,654 individuals have died
- 15 deaths
- 2973 hospital beds
- 619 ICU beds on May 10
*This number of person's who tested positive as reported by New York State's COVID-19 Tracker.
The test results data comes from a NYSDOH database that contains reported results from all the labs testing samples from New York State residents. NYS fatality data are reported by hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care facilities on a daily basis to the NYSDOH.
Suffolk County COVID-19 Reopening Parameters