Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 on May 29, 2020
- 172,508 COVID-19 tests have been administered, an addition of 4,591 tests*
- 22.9 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- 110,724 total tested for antibodies
Tested Positive for COVID-19
- 39,445 total
- 86 new cases
Tested Positive for Antibodies
- 13,406 individuals not previously tested for COVID-19 have tested positive for antibodies
Hospitalization* as of May 29 at 5 p.m.
- 275 individuals were hospitalized, a decrease of 16
- 80 patients were in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), a decrease of 5
- 20 new admissions
- 27 discharged
- 4,907 discharged since March 22
- 8 new fatalities*
- 1,879 total fatalities
Hospital Beds, as of May 29 at 5 p.m.
- 3142 total hospital beds; 1114 available*
- 601 ICU beds; 229 available*
*Meets Regional Metrics and Description of Metrics
Suffolk County Map of COVID-19 Cases –The COVID-19 mapping website will be temporarily down while we transition to our new system.
Suffolk County COVID-19 Guidance and Services
New York Forward Reopening Guide