The Suffolk County Department of Parks has established an ongoing list of Approved Food Service/Caterer Providers. The Parks Department requires that all individuals and organizations that enter into permits to use our parks, historical buildings and reserve camp sites for groups and wish to have the event catered must use a food service provider approved by the Department and placed on its "Approved List". The current Approved Caterers are provided on the Approved Event Food Provider List.
We have found that most groups book their food provider before June. If you wish to become an Approved Food Service/Caterer Provider the requirements are:
- Flat fee of $750.00 includes advertising on our new Vendor website
- Proof of required Suffolk County Health Department permits and Food Handler certificates.
- County specified insurance coverage as outlined in Permit Agreement.
- Required County Form SCEX 22- Contractor’s/Vendor’s Public Disclosure Statement
- Two signed and dated Parks Department *Food Provider Permit Agreements
*A Sample Food Service Provider permit Agreement can be viewed by clicking here
If you wish to become a Food Service Provider/Caterer or have any questions, please contact Cara at Cara.Petri@suffolkcountyny.gov or 631-854-4918.