Canoe/ Kayak Rentals
The Suffolk County Department of Parks has the following Parks still available for a Canoe/ Kayak/ Paddleboard Mobile Concession:
- Timber Point County Park, Great River
- Greens Creek County Park, West Sayville
- Southaven County Park, Yaphank
- Lake Ronkonkoma County Park, Lake Ronkonkoma
- Smith Point Marina, Shirley
The requirements to obtain a Permit for a Canoe/ Kayak/ Paddleboard Concession are:
- County specified insurance coverage as outlined in Permit Agreement
- Permit fees to be paid by the selected Vendor upon execution of the Agreement
- Completion of County Mandated Forms
Only one Permit will be issued for a site to the bidder who has the proper credentials to operate a Canoe/ Kayak/ Paddleboard Concession, meets all of the requirements stated above, and provides the best financial return to the County.
*A sample Permit can be viewed by clicking the link below.
If you interested in obtaining additional information on how to apply for a Canoe/ Kayak/ Paddleboard Concession Permit or if you have any questions, please contact Cara at: Cara.Petri@suffolkcountyny.gov or at (631) 854-4918.