Cancer Survivors: Life After Cancer.
You can lower your risk of getting cancer again or having the cancer come back by making healthy choices like:
- Staying away from tobacco. If you smoke, try to quit, and stay away from other people’s smoke.
- Limiting the amount of alcohol you drink.
- Protecting your skin from overexposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun and tanning beds.
- Eating lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Keeping a healthy weight.
- Being physically active.
- Getting a flu shot every year.
- Getting the COVID-19 vaccine series and any booster doses to stay up-to-date.
American Institute for Cancer Research
Cancer and Careers
Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition
Cancer Support Community
Job Accommodation Network
LIVESTRONG Survivorship Centers of Excellence
National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation
National Cancer Institute: Office of Cancer Survivorship
OncoLink: OncoLife Survivorship Care Plan
Patient Advocate Foundation
Save My Fertility
Resources for Young Adults
Resources for Teens
Childhood Cancer Resources