Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 on June 1, 2020
- 186,328 COVID-19 tests have been administered, an addition of 4,294 tests*
- 21.3 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- 117,553 total tested for antibodies
Tested Positive for COVID-19
- 39,705 total cases
- 62 new cases
Tested Positive for Antibodies
- 14,138 individuals not previously tested for COVID-19 have tested positive for antibodies
Hospitalization* as of June 1 at 5:00 p.m.
- 247 individuals were hospitalized, a decrease of 6
- 67 patients were in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), a decrease of 7
- 17 new admissions
- 13 discharged
- 4,969 discharged since March 22
- 5 new fatalities*
- 1,906 total fatalities
Hospital Beds, as of June 1 at 5:00 p.m.
- 3128 total hospital beds; 1200 available*
- 601 ICU beds; 279 available*
*Meets Regional Metrics and Description of Metrics
Suffolk County Map of COVID-19 Cases –The COVID-19 mapping website will be temporarily down while we transition to our new system.
Suffolk County COVID-19 Guidance and Services
New York Forward Reopening Guide