Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 on June 2, 2020
- 190,693 COVID-19 tests have been administered, an addition of 4,365 tests*
- 21.0 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- 118,441 total tested for antibodies
Tested Positive for COVID-19
- 39,980 total cases
- 275 new cases**
Tested Positive for Antibodies
- 14,222 individuals not previously tested for COVID-19 have tested positive for antibodies
Hospitalization* as of June 2 at 4:30 p.m.
- 236 individuals were hospitalized, a decrease of 11
- 61 patients were in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), a decrease of 6
- 13 new admissions
- 11 discharged
- 4,980 discharged since March 22
- 3 new fatalities*
- 1,909 total fatalities
Hospital Beds, as of June 2 at 4:30 p.m.
- 3126 total hospital beds; 1145 available*
- 591 ICU beds; 282 available*
*Meets Regional Metrics and Description of Metrics
**The vast majority of cases reported today were persons who had tested positive COVID-19 earlier in the outbreak and were not previously reported.
Suffolk County Map of COVID-19 Cases –The COVID-19 mapping website will be temporarily down while we transition to our new system.
Suffolk County COVID-19 Guidance and Services
New York Forward Reopening Guide