Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 on May 31, 2020
- 182,034 COVID-19 tests have been administered, an addition of 5,138 tests*
- 21.8 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- 115,762 total tested for antibodies
Tested Positive for COVID-19
- 39,643 total cases
- 111 new cases
Tested Positive for Antibodies
- 13,953 individuals not previously tested for COVID-19 have tested positive for antibodies
Hospitalization* as of May 31 at 5 p.m.
- 253 individuals were hospitalized, a decrease of 16
- 67 patients were in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), a decrease of 7
- 14 new admissions
- 25 discharged
- 4,956 discharged since March 22
- 9 new fatalities*
- 1,901 total fatalities
Hospital Beds, as of May 31 at 5 p.m.
- 3120 total hospital beds; 1193 available*
- 601 ICU beds; 287 available*
*Meets Regional Metrics and Description of Metrics
Suffolk County Map of COVID-19 Cases –The COVID-19 mapping website will be temporarily down while we transition to our new system.
Suffolk County COVID-19 Guidance and Services
New York Forward Reopening Guide