Skip to search box Skip to main content

Military Discharge Papers

Veterans are reminded to file their original Separation papers (DD214) and / or Discharge papers with the Suffolk County Clerk's Office. Within two weeks you will receive two (2) certified copies and an identification card by fee.

Suffolk County Government

H. Lee Dennison Bldg

100 Veterans Memorial Hwy
P.O. Box 6100
Hauppauge, NY 11788

Riverhead County Center

County Road 51
Riverhead, NY 11901